Pauls Promotions is the leading provider for all types of events & promotions in and around Somerset. Predominantly based in Taunton, Paul has organised and hosted events all over the Somerset area.
Having been trading over 20 years, the Managing Director, Paul Stewart has the experience and knowledge to ensure any event or promotion organised and hosted by Paul's Promotions is the best it can be......Read More
With great enthusiasm and attention to detail Paul has grown his business to become potentially one of the largest promotions companies in the area. His portfolio not only includes tribute acts, food & gift fairs but also the prestigious and renowned weekly car boot sale at Prockters Farm. The Sunday sale alone generates on average 2000 visitors buying and selling their items.
Over the years Paul has grown a network of contacts and subsidiaries, all of which now play an important role in the company. So they can offer not only catering, charity fundraisers and a huge favourite Bingo nights, but lots more. Please get in touch to find out more details.
If you have an upcoming function or event that you need assistance with then Paul's Promotions are happy to help. Theme nights to family affairs, we have the experience and the capacity to raise any roof of any event or promotion we are involved with.
Peace of mind and a stress free journey are part of what we offer all our clients. We ensure all our staff have been vetted and DBS checked as standard. Fully trained, uniformed and armed with the knowledge needed to guide you through your journey. All our staff ooze experience But we put our clients first. We listen to your needs, we agree on a budget and we organise and reorganise until you, our clients are not only happy but over the moon and as excited as we are at your upcoming event.
So please call us today to get your event started.
You have taken the time to visit our new website, which we hope you like and find easy to use. Why not take a moment more and book a pitch online today....
Or click on the icons to guarantee your tickets for upcoming events.
Please view the diary of events, all details of times, dates and pricing can be found here. If you would like to speak to Paul regarding organising an event or promotion then please email us via our contact us form or ring Paul directly on 07900621199
We look forward to hearing from you.
Strictly no buying, selling or browsing around the other sellers during the set up time.
Set up time time is strictly for you to unpack and display your goods in a safe and calm manner or maybe visit the on site caterers for a cuppa!
No selling of any food or drink related products.
It is COMPULSORY to have hand sanitiser available on your stall for both you and your customers to use. We advise both buyers and sellers to LIMIT contact when purchasing items and to buy using correct money where possible.
You MUST stay on site in your Selling pitch till 1.30pm (Prockters Farm), 3.00pm BASC.
When booking your pitch you must provide the registration number of the vehicle you will be arrving in and select the pitch type you require. If you arrive in the wrong vehicle or have chosen the wrong pitch type, you will be tunred away with NO REFUND.
Upon arrival you must produce a copy of your booking confirmation either displayed on your phone or in printed form. Failure to produce your booking confirmation will result in you being turned way with NO REFUND.
Capacity for sellers at Prockters Farm is 150 at the moment, BASC is 120 - pitches will be allocated on a "first come first served" basis and once events are full online bookings will be suspended.
In the instance of the event you have booked for being cancelled due to inclement weather your pitch will roll over to the next available event. Should you be unable to attend the rescheduled event we will book you into the next event you are available to attend.
Welcome back to Paul’s Promotions Ltd Car Boot Sales.
We have worked hard to ensure that we comply with current government guidelines during the COVID 19 Pandemic.
We have made the following changes to ensure we operate as safely as we can whilst complying with guidelines.
Please read carefully the following before visiting us.
1) ALL Visitors to our site MUST sanitise their hands on arrival to our selling field, there will be sanitisation stations at the gates.
2) FOLLOW our NEW ONE WAY SYSTEM around the selling field, (staff will be on hand to help & additional signage will be in place.
3) PLEASE MAINTAIN YOUR SOCIAL DISTANCE from others as much as possible.
4) BUYERS - CORRECT MONEY ONLY...... We ONLY accept £2, £1 or 50p Coins, no smaller coins or notes please..... We will be launching a PREPAID system on our website for our NEW fast track lane in the coming days, watch this space!
5) Toilets - We NOW have MORE toilets arriving, toilets will be cleaned throughout the day including touch points. It is now COMPULSORY for users to sanitise your hands before entering our toilets.
6) BUYERS - we are asking that you only touch items you wish to purchase, always ask the seller if it is ok to look at a item before touching.
7) HOT FOOD UNIT & ICE CREAM VAN - These will be OPEN with new COVID 19 measures in place including limited staff, new queuing system, hand sanitiser station, both CORRECT CASH or CARD PAYMENTS accepted........
8) Face Masks - Our staff will be wearing masks as much as possible whilst carrying out our work, we advise customers to wear a face covering to protect yourself and others.
9) Sellers - It is COMPULSORY to have hand sanitiser on your stall for both you and your customers to use. We advise both buyers and sellers to LIMIT contact when purchasing items and to buy using correct money where possible.
10) Please DO NOT VISIT US if you have any COVID 19 Symptoms or in any vulnerable category, we will have digital thermometers onsite if we feel a person looks unwell.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our car boot sale events. We NOW have EVERYTHING in place for your SAFE return, but ultimately we NEED YOUR Cooperation for this to work!
Paul Promotions Ltd
We'd love to hear from you.....